We strive to make things strong and simple for you. Thanks to the feedback we received from a lot of you. We have rolled out some important updates. Check out here and stay updated with us:
Explara Platform & Account
- Now at any point, you need our assistance, we are also available through chat option available not just in the home but in all the products.
- For Account level, Event and Groups, ‘Select to Search’ option has been added for all the drop-down menus on the platform. Searching has become easier. You don’t have to scroll down all through the lists.
Events Ticketing & Registration:
- Announcing the new Speaker addition facility on the platform. You can now add speakers associated with you for your events to the Explara dashboard and to the specific events also plus import the list of speakers from that list.
To get started with it go to Profile and Settings > Profile Info> Speakers
- After you click on Add Speakers, you will have to fill in the details and proceed. Now you will be able to see the list of speakers you have added to your account.
- One more additional thing to the speaker list is that you can now add speakers to the defined themes.
- A new option has been added to the tax settings, that is Place of Supply when you have to send a Tax Invoice to the attendee.It will only show if you have chosen Indian Currency
Click on Send Tax Invoice to Attendee
Enable GSTIN Invoicing you would be able to see the Place of Supply as a drop-down menu.
Group & Memberships Management:
- When you are working on a Group, you can now Approve and Confirm the member in Membership request option.
Go to Groups> Manage> Members and Go to Member Request. You would be able to see a list of members. Go to Manage and now you will find an option to Approve & Confirm.
Voila!! You made it. Now you are all set to Do-It-Yourself. If you have any doubts or comments about the changes you just came across, do let us know your views in the comment section below or write to us at email@example.com.
For more insights, Schedule a 30 minute Demo and see the magic. Creating and setting up events is just a blink away.