TiE.org: Founded in 1992
The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE), was founded in 1992 in Silicon Valley by a group of successful entrepreneurs, corporate executives, and senior professionals with roots in the Indus region.
Over the last 25 years of existence TiE Chapters around the world has become a vibrant platform for entrepreneurs, professionals, industry leaders, investors to interact with one another & forge long-lasting relationships.
TiE’s mission is to foster entrepreneurship globally through mentoring, networking, and education. There are currently 15,000 members, including over 2,500 charter members in 60 chapters across 17 countries.
Bye Bye 123Signup
TiE was using 123Signup for all 17 countries and 60 chapters membership management.
TiE’s goal to excel in fostering entrepreneurship among its members had become increasingly difficult as the number of members rose. As the number of its chapters and the size of each chapter increased, the technology support behind existing workflows became outdated, confusing & cumbersome. The members & organizers faced collaborative challenges.
The operational load on the chapter’s operation team had increased manifold.
TiE had several processes, partnerships, solutions and operational challenges such as
- Multiple processes for each chapter’s membership management
- Difficult membership registration process for joining/renewing
- Lack of deep engagement among members, interaction to leverage skill, activities, cross-border event participation to increase the network effect
- Lack of self-manageable membership join, renewal process for each member
- Handling payment processing with members joining global chapters, paying using various global currencies
- Renewal automation so that operational load is reduced on each chapter operation team
20 more such challenges, you can download the detailed case study on http://bit.ly/2BBdpbQ
TiE chose Explara Event Registration & Membership management platform. TiE was using 123Signup.com for more than 10 years, hence there were huge challenges in migration, setup, new tools, process and people at Explara.
Find how deep the challenges were on the detailed case study on http://bit.ly/2BBdpbQ
You can download the detailed case study on http://bit.ly/2BBdpbQ
Co-founder & CEO
Explara offers a suite of software products for Event Ticketing & Registration, Online Selling & Payment Solution, Crowdfunding & Donation, and Community & Membership.
Most Viewed Writer in Event Planning on Quora