For every kind of event organizer out there to increase event ROI, one of the essential aspects is to empower their teams & stakeholders as a community, make efficient use of the available information to not only increase engagement but give a sense of personalization to their management activities along with communications. To do this effectively there was a huge need to rework & upgrade the following products:
Explara Home Page:
- Now you can view latest updates & activities from Explara on Homepage after signing in, on the update bar which can be located on the top
- Introducing Explara Invoice. Create invoices for your events & memberships registrations as well as for business partners, event suppliers, agencies, vendors and more.
Event Ticketing & Registration:
- Now you can manually register attendees from the backend with their details such as Name, Contact information, Card Details. Etc.
- User Interface of promotion options has been upgraded. Now you can view the promotion settings on the left side and the output on the right side.
Groups & Memberships:
- Access Active, Expired and Grace member tables as sub-menus under Membership menu. Use Filter to segregate the joined and renewed members inactive members table.
- Send renewal email to selected members on click. Select members using checkbox under Membership menu such as Active, Expired and Grace
- Introducing the new Quick search option that helps you search a member with Name & Email ID
- You can view the complete details of each member of the platform. Click on the new view icon under manage to view details.
- Receive member requests from prospective members with their details for approval and view Approval Date, Approval Status, Joining Status under member request.“Member Request”: This new dynamic table will keep the track of activities of Group Member’s joining requests. After approval, the status will show as Approved, show approval date. Once the member has joined, the status changes to Joined.
- Now manage pending member requests with details such as date of joining, payment approval and Joining Status under pending payment menu.
- For offline payment requests or offline registration, the data is stored under pending requests. Once you received the payment through the respective offline method you can approve the membership. You can view the details of the person that includes: Name, Email ID, Date of Request, Date of Joining and Joining status under the pending payment menu.
- Manually Register members to your group from the backend with their details such as Name, Contact information, Card Details. Etc.
- Export individual member data with their complete information as CSV from Active, Expired, Grace Member tables and Member Request table under Manage menu on the right.
- You can download filtered records of members from Active, Expired, Grace Member tables.
- User Interface of promotion options has been upgraded. Now you can view the promotion setting on the left side and the output on the right side.
- Use the new search tab for searching a member from all the tables to see their membership details.
- Introducing Paypal Payments Reconciliation API by Explara the default function of which is to check successful transactions done by members on Paypal’s payment gateway at regular intervals of time and then releases the member confirmation email.
- The system can send out renewal reminder emails now at chosen intervals of time set by the admin/ moderator.
Keep your feedback coming and we will keep on improving. Schedule a demo today and get an end to end assistance on product understanding and usability.