Mar 26, 2019 09:00 AM - Mar 7, 2024 05:00 PM (Asia/Kolkata)
Call - 09620534714
Mount Carmel Direct Admission for BBA 2019
We provide Mount Carmel Direct Admission for BBA 2019 through
management quota seats. Kindly get in touch with us for Direct BBA
Admission in Mount Carmel Bangalore under Management / NRI Quota.
For further details reach us
Call - 09620534714
Mount Carmel College | BBA Management Quota Direct Admission 2019
Mount Carmel College, Bangalore is an autonomous body governed by
Carmelite sisters of St. Teresa (CSST). Affiliated to Bangalore University,
MCC Bangalore is ranked among the top twenty colleges of India. It
offers courses in the field of Humanities, Commerce and Sciences,
Management & Applied Sciences. Application forms for all the courses
offered by Mount Carmel College (MCC) Bangalore can be filled
online.Mount Carmel College (MCC), Bangalore was established in 1948.
It is a premier institution of women’s education in India and run by the
sisters of CSST order.
The college was initially affiliated with Mysore University later it became
an affiliated college of Bangalore University in 1964. The college was
granted the autonomy status in September 2005, affiliated to Bangalore
University. It is one of the Colleges in India selected by UGC under the
scheme, College with Potential for Excellence (CPE) in 2006. The college
has well-established research facilities, State of the Art laboratories and
facilitates research culture both among staff and students. MCC offers
study in various UG, PG and Ph.D. programs. Know more about MCC
Mount Carmel College Courses ( Mount Carmel Direct Admission for
BBA 2019 )
The college offers courses in the field of Humanities, Commerce and
Sciences. (MCC), Bangalore offers 34 programs at undergraduate level,
18 at postgraduate level and 2 vocational courses along with Doctoral
Departments : ( Mount Carmel Direct Admission for BBA 2019 )
● Department of Humanities
● Department of Science
● Department of Applied Science & Design
● Department of Commerce & Management
Admission Schedule 2019 ( Mount Carmel Direct Admission for BBA
Application Start Date March 01, 2019
Application Last Date Till all seats get filled
Admission Process ( Mount Carmel Direct Admission for BBA 2019 )
● Admission to any of the program offers by MCCis done through
online mode. Applicants seeking admission to any program can
submit their applications on the official website of college.
● The application fee is Rs 400 for undergraduate courses and Rs.
500 for postgraduate courses.
● To be eligible for UG courses, applicants should have passed
class 12 with not less than 50% marks. While for masters
programs, aspirants need a graduate degree in relevant discipline
from a recognized university or institute.
● Those seeking admission to Ph.D. program must have master’s
degree with required marks.
● Candidates are selected on the basis of merit list. The institute will
shortlist the candidates on the basis of their marks secured in last
Eligibility Criteria: ( Mount Carmel Direct Admission for BBA 2019 )
● The candidate should have passed the two-year Pre- University
Course in Commerce/ Arts/ Science of Karnataka Board or
● Score in MCMAT conducted by MCC Bangalore followed by GD
Application Form 2019 ( Mount Carmel Direct Admission for BBA 2019 )
Application forms for all the courses can be filled by following the
● Visit the official website of (MCC), Bangalore.
● Fill the application form and upload signature & latest photograph.
● Pay the application fee of INR 500 (INR 700 for PG courses) by
Credit/ Debit Card or through Net-Banking.(Mount Carmel Direct
Admission for BBA 2019)
● Submit and save the application for future reference.
Facilities for Students ( Mount Carmel Direct Admission for BBA 2019 )
● Computer labs
● The Institute’s computer labs have 120 Pcs available for student’s
● Full-time Internet access 15 Mbps (1:1 Lease Line)
● Campus LAN connecting all PC’s through Optical fiber
● Entire Campus is Wi-Fi enabled
● “Mother Mary Hostel”, extends sleekly over 2 buildings (UG hostel
and PG hostel) and houses 210 students.Read more about Mount
Carmel Direct Admission for BBA 2019
● Students have refectories, reading/TV rooms, gymnasiums and Wi-
Mount Carmel College Extracurricular Activities: ( Mount Carmel Direct
Admission for BBA 2019 )
Mount Carmel College always strives towards the overall development
of the students. It believes that college should provide a platform for
student’s intellectual and cultural growth. Clubs which give the students
an opportunity to explore themselves and chalk out a path to success.
● Business Studies Association
● Catholic Students Association
● Commerce Association
● Communication Club
● Drama Association
● Fine Arts
● Green Brigade
● Kannada Sangha
● Languages Association
● Literary Association
● Phoenix Nature Club
● Photography Association
● Public Speaking Association
● Quiz Club
● Rotaract Club
● Science Association
● Sports and Games Association
** Mount Carmel Direct Admission for BBA 2019 **
Reach us for BBA Direct Admission in Mount Carmel Bangalore under
Management / NRI Quota for Session 2019.
Call - 09620534714