Nov 22, 2022 12:00 AM - Nov 26, 2022 11:59 PM (Asia/Kolkata)
This November AMCAT is hosting an upcoming coding competition where students of batches 2020 onwards (Both tech & non-tech) can participate.
The 5-day event is packed with brain-teasing and fun-filled rounds to polish your skill set.
Get ready to be a part of this coding contest from the 22nd to the 26th of November.
1. Only the registered candidates are eligible to participate.
2. Please note that winning metrics are your exceptional performance in the contest. The better the code will be, the better you achieve.
3. Graduates of batch 2020 and onwards are eligible to participate.
4. AMCATathon is a coding contest. Therefore, only those with sound technical skills and interests must opt for it.
5. Please note that the coding modules are auto proctored. Thus, your candidature will be considered as rejected if you are caught changing the tab or are attempting to cheat.
6. No applications will be accepted once the registration is closed.
Note: Top scorers will win prizes worth INR 100,000/-
Event is deleted by organizer. Please contact organizer for more details.