Direct admission in PES UNIVERSITY Bangalore#7...

Jun 14, 2018 09:00 AM - Apr 7, 2020 05:00 PM

  • PES University

  • Outer Ring Road Dwaraka Nagar,Banashankari Stage III

  • Bengaluru

buy tickets

Event is deleted by organizer. Please contact organizer for more details.

Overview

PES University Bangalore, Karnataka

Established : 1972

Accredited / Approved : AICTE

Affiliated: Visvesvaraya Technological University.

#About PES University Bangalore

PES University (PESU) is one of the top university which focuses on imparting best Quality education to the students in order to realize their potential and ability. Initially, PES University was named as PES Institute of Technology (PESIT). In the year 1972, the University came into existence in the state of Karnataka. PESU is the private University which is located in the city of Bangalore. PESU got the Recognition from UGC.

  • PES University has been accredited by NAAC.
  • PES University imparts degree programs on Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
  • PES University has a fascination campus which is spread over 25 acres of land and it provides latest facilities for the students such as Cafeteria, Sports, Gym, Hostel, Computer centre, Library and well equipped classrooms.

#PES University Admissions Open

The PES University offers BE Undergraduate Engineering Courses, BBM, BCA, BHEM, MCA, and MBA. Details of admission to each of the courses is as given here.

PES University Engineering Admissions

40% of the Seats are reserved for CET Candidates. In the remaining 60% of the seats, the order or selection is as follows :

  • First Preference is given to PESSAT Test Scores
  • Second Preference is given to COMED-K Test Scores (Fee Structure will follow PES University guidelines).
  • Third Preference – Other National Level Entrance exams Test Scores.

Admission to PESIT South campus will be in affiliation to VTU.

####**Contact us @ 07676080008 Avinash jha For Admission guidance**

Check Details – PESSAT All India Entrance Exam for Admissions at PES UNIVERSITY.

PES University BBM/BBA/BBA-HEM Admission

100% of the seats will be filled by PES University All candidates are required to take the PESSAT Test Selection will be based on 12th Exam performance and PESSAT Test Tests are carried out at the campus, May onwards. To schedule a test, please contact Admissions Information Centre (AIC).

##**PES University MCA Admission**

40% of seats given to PGCET. In the remaining 60% of the seats, the order or selection is as follows :

  • First Preference will be given to PESSAT Test Scores
  • Second Preference will be given to PGCET/KMAT Test Scores
  • Third Preference – Other National Level Entrance exams Test Scores.

Tests are carried out at the campus, May onwards. To schedule a test, please contact Admissions Information Centre (AIC).

PES University MBA Admission

40% of seats given to PGCET. In the remaining 60% of the seats, the order or selection is as follows :

  • First Preference will be given to PESSAT Test Scores
  • Second Preference will be given to PGCET/CAT/CMAT/MAT Test Scores
  • Third Preference – Other National Level Entrance exams Test Scores

Tests are carried out at the campus, May onwards. To schedule a test, please contact Admissions Information Centre (AIC).

##**PES University Fee Structure**

Bachelor of Technology (BTech)

Bachelor of Business Managment (BBM) Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Bachelor of Business Administration – Hospitality & Event Management (BBA-HEM)

Master of Technology (MTech)

Master of Business Administration (MBA)

Master of Computer Application (MCA)

####**Contact us @ 07676080008 Avinash jha For Admission guidance**

B.DES (DESIGN) Admission in PES University PESSAT.,  Admission PES University PESSAT, Admission PES University PESSAT Bangalore ,  Admission PES University PESSAT Bangalore 2018, Admission PES University PESSAT 2018, PES University PESSAT admission, PES University PESSAT Bangalore admission, PES University PESSAT Bangalore admission 2018, PES University PESSAT admission 2018, Direct admission PES University , Direct admission PES University Bangalore, Direct admission PES University Bangalore 2018, Direct admission PES University 2018, PES University Direct admission, PES University Bangalore Direct admission, PES University Bangalore Direct admission 2018, PES University Direct admission 2018, Management quota admission in PES University, Management quota admission in PES University Bangalore, Management quota in admission PES University Bangalore 2018, Management quota admission in PES University 2018, PES University admission management quota, PES University Bangalore admission management quota, PES University Bangalore admission management quota 2018, PES University admission management quota 2018, Admission Process procedure in PES University PESSAT, Admission Process procedure PES University PESSAT Bangalore , Admission Process procedure PES University PESSAT Bangalore 2018, Admission Process procedure PES University PESSAT 2018, PES University PESSAT admission Process procedure, PES University PESSAT Bangalore admission Process procedure, PES University PESSAT Bangalore admission Process procedure 2018, PES University PESSAT admission Process procedure 2018, PES University Bangalore Fee structure, PES University Bangalore Fee structure 2018, PES University Bangalore Fee structure For B.tech, PES University Bangalore Fee Structure for BE, PES University Bangalore Fee Structure for B.arch , PES University Bangalore Fee Structure for CSE, PES University Bangalore Fee Structure for ISE, PES University Bangalore Fee Structure for MECH, PES University Bangalore Fee Structure for Civil, PES University Bangalore Fee Structure for biotech, PES University Bangalore Fee Structure for ECE, PES University Bangalore Fee Structure for EEE, PES University Bangalore K-CET Fee Structure, PES University Bangalore Comed-k Fee Structure, PES University Bangalore NRI Quota Fee Structure, PES University Bangalore Management quota Fee Structure, PES University Bangalore PIO Quota Fee Structure, PES University Bangalore engineering Fee Structure, PES University |University Tuition fees, PES University Admission through Management quota, PES University Admission through NRI quota, PES University Admission through PIO quota, PES University Admission through Gulf Quota, PES University Bangalore through K-CET, PES University Bangalore Admission through JEE mains, PES University Bangalore Admission through payment, PES University Bangalore Admission through Comed-K, PES University Admission through Management quota 2018, PES University placement , PES University Course, PES University Course offered, PES University branch, PES University Eligibility, PES University ranking, rank, PES University Application form, PES University Average Salary, PES University Hostel Address, PES University phone number |Ph No., PES University Donation Details,, PES University Form date, PES University Online Application Form, PES University Admission Contact Number (no), PES University Cut off 2018,PES University CET Cut off, PES University Comedk Cut off, PES University Jee mains Cut off 2018, PES University Form date, PES University GATE Cut Off , PES University Highest package

##**NOTE:-**

This Ads provides information regarding Admission Procedures to various colleges in India. That does not mean that all the colleges have got management seats or subjected to any authorization with us. Also, all colleges do not provide Admission Procedure without entrance exams.

####**Contact us @ 07676080008 Avinash jha For Admission guidance**

 

Venue

PES University

Outer Ring Road Dwaraka Nagar,Banashankari Stage III ,Bengaluru

Reviews

Explara uses cookies to enhance your experience. By using our site, you agree to our privacy policy.