International Conference on Recent Trends in Computer Science and Applications
SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH GROUP is a Non Profit Scientific Group. SRG is the leading research and innovation organization of India. We are known for our Think tank innovation pool and for our cutting edge R&D knowledgebase in various science and technology areas. We are new generation. We are pool of Innovators and scientists working on futuristic innovation to make society a better place. SRG covers wide spectrum of science and technology innovations with cumulative & vast experience.
The group also extends its activities to:
- To generate an active research environment in Electronics and Allied Fields by holding seminars, workshops and training programmes for young researchers, scientists and engineers
- To educate and motivate young bright persons for using natural resources for setting up enterprises for meaningful livelihood.
- To create awareness to burning problems/ dissemination of knowledge in sciences so that output goes for the betterment of the society.
CALL FOR PAPERS:
The authors are invited to submit their original, unpublished, research contribution which is not currently under review by any other conference or journal and addressing state-of-the-art research work in all areas of emerging technologies and various associated domains. Accepted papers will be scheduled for presentation at the conference and will be published in conference proceedings. Extended versions of selected papers will be considered for publication in SCOPUS Indexed and UGC CARE Listed Journals and Book(s). The proceedings of the conference is planned to be published in Elsevier Procedia.
TOPICS OF INTEREST:
- Algorithms and Bioinformatics
- Compiler Design
- Computer Architecture and Real time Systems
- Computer Education
- Database and Data Mining
- Dependable, Reliable and Autonomic Computing
- Distributed and Parallel Systems & Algorithms
- DSP/Image Processing/Pattern Recognition/Multimedia
- E-Learning, E-Business, Enterprise Information Systems and E-Government
- Embedded System and Software
- Game and Software Engineering
- Geographical Information Systems/ Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GIS/GNSS)
- Grid and Scalable Computing
- Information Technology Management
- Intelligent Information & Database Systems
- IT policy and Business Management
- Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
- Modeling and Simulation
- Multimedia Systems and Services
- Natural Language Processing
- Networking and Communications
- Operating Systems
- Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Performance Evaluation
- Programming Languages
- Recent Trends in Information technology
- Security and Information Assurance
- Soft Computing (AI, Neural Networks, Fuzzy Systems, etc.)
- Software Engineering
- Theoretical Computer Science
- Web and Internet Computing
- Paper Submission Due: 10 October, 2021
- Notification of Revision/Reject: 15 October 2021
- Final Acceptance Notification: 22 October 2021
- Last Date of Registration: 25 October 2021
- Conference Date: 15-16 November 2021
MODE OF PRESENTATION: ONLINE ONLY
REGISTRATION FEE: Rs. 3600.00 (Indian Rupees)
PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
- Soft copy (MS-Word) of full paper is required to be submitted as per IEEE double column format.
- Similarity index must not be more than 15% in a paper.
- Papers must not have been published elsewhere and must not be under review anywhere else.
- Name and affiliation of the authors must be included in the paper.
- Submit your paper at the email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by uploading at EasyChair link
- Authors will be notified about acceptance/revision of the paper in time.
- If paper requires revision, it will be sent back to the corresponding author with comments and the corrected version must be sent back within a week.
- At least one author of each accepted paper is expected to register in the conference and must present the paper.
- Participants are requested to send registation information and transaction details to email@example.com
Delhi, Delhi, India