Before you send out any campaign, you need to have the Contact List created and populated with the contacts to whom you want to send emails. To collate the contacts in a list, you need to create a Contact List.
Guide: This is the main guide on how to create a Contact List
1. Provide the name of the Contact List and associate relevant tag(s) to it.
2. This List Subscription URL can be put on your website or any other places so that interested persons can subscribe to your newsletter or services.
3. Click on Create button to create the contact list. Once done, you will be taken to the Contact List overview page.
4. Click on the View Detail icon to add contacts to this Contact List.
5. Click Import Contacts to add contacts individually or CSV Import or Add by tags.
You happen to see the Email List Subscription URL; this Email List Subscription URL can be put on your website or any other places so that interested persons can subscribe to your newsletter.